Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Food Storage Analyzer


The Analyzer allows you to calculate the estimated length of time your food storage will last based on age, gender and number of people (according to USRDA guidelines). It also includes current nutrition levels in your food supply, as well as helps you understand how to balance the nutrition with future additions. I have tried this and, it seems like a great program to have for all families! You input the food that you and/or your family consumes. They have food already in their database, or you can put your own items in as well. After you enter the amount of people in your home, you then add your food items. There is a ready made list of items, or as I said previously you can add your own also. You add your food, then the Analyzer automatically calculates the nutrition for these items and, how long you can leave these items in your cabinets or, where you would store your food. You can also find food items high in dietary fiber, protein, calcium, Iron and, vitamins A and C. I recommend everyone tries this program, I bet that you won't be disappointed!


Gift Card Giveaway

0 comments on "The Food Storage Analyzer"

Post a Comment

Blog Search
 It's Hip to Save!

Followers

 

My Blog List

A Welcome Message From Liz

Hey everyone! I'm a newbie at blogging, I know I must have been under a rock for the past few years but, hey It's never too late to start, Right? Let me start by telling you about me, and some other things. My name is Elizabeth, I live in Va. I have 2 beautiful children, Logan is 5 and, Cheyanne is 2. I have been married to my first love since March 2005. I am always looking for deals in this harsh economy. I have been finding great deals and freebies on the web for the past few months from various sites, and decided to put them all on one page. I will never take credit for a freebie or, deal unless I found it all by myself! I am no thief, so credit will be given where it is due! I hope that there are other people out there who will find this blog helpful. If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate!

Savvy Mom From Va! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Distributed by Deluxe Templates