Monday, October 12, 2009

More Free Samples!


The Way To Happiness DVD and, Kit

Trust, honesty, And respect are perhaps some of the attributes we’d like to see more often in people we live and work with. The way of happiness, a code of conduct consisting of 21 common-sense principles for better living consistently and successfully demonstrated its effectiveness in bringing about happier lives. Their free kit includes: A copy of the Way to Happiness; simple steps for you to follow and spread the message of The Way to Happiness, a DVD with an introduction to their program, 21 PSAs (one for each precept) and a preview of the forthcoming films on The Way to Happiness. Request it free of charge at their website.


http://www.thewaytohappiness.org/#/freeinfo


Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner Sample

Is your hair dry, over-dried or damaged? Feel unhealthy to the touch? It needs nourishment without being weighed down. Fructis Triple Nutrition The 3 nutritive fruit oils penetrate to nourish every strand to the core. Get a free sample today from Walmart free samples section.

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid78143.aspx

Women’s Health 2010 Calendar

Get your free Women’s Health 2010 Calendar from the government! Spanish calendars available as well. Only one order per household. Get this free calendar if you don’t have one for 2010 now!http://www.womenshealth.gov/pub/calendar/



Free sample of Fiber One

You can sign up to receive a free sample of Fiber One plus you will get $5 in coupons.
http://freesample.fiberone.com/FiberOneFY10/Default.aspx?source=11112_11111

Unlimited Free Samples Of Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner

Look at the bottom of the page for the Get a free sample link, answer a few questions and, look for this wonderful sample in your mailbox in a few weeks! I love Aveeno shampoo, it makes my hair so silky after just one use!http://www.aveeno.com/

Free sample of Burts Bee Natural Acne Solution

Click on the link below to request your free sample today! These tend to go quickly!
http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100930/quickQuestion.iphtml?item=100930&source=










0 comments on "More Free Samples!"

Post a Comment

Blog Search
 It's Hip to Save!

Followers

 

My Blog List

A Welcome Message From Liz

Hey everyone! I'm a newbie at blogging, I know I must have been under a rock for the past few years but, hey It's never too late to start, Right? Let me start by telling you about me, and some other things. My name is Elizabeth, I live in Va. I have 2 beautiful children, Logan is 5 and, Cheyanne is 2. I have been married to my first love since March 2005. I am always looking for deals in this harsh economy. I have been finding great deals and freebies on the web for the past few months from various sites, and decided to put them all on one page. I will never take credit for a freebie or, deal unless I found it all by myself! I am no thief, so credit will be given where it is due! I hope that there are other people out there who will find this blog helpful. If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate!

Savvy Mom From Va! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Distributed by Deluxe Templates