Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Freebies


Sample of Little Duck Organics Toddler and, Baby Snacks

Go here to get your free sample of  Little Duck Organics Toddler and, Baby Snacks They are committed to providing infants and toddlers with delicious all natural snacks. You will get to choose which flavor your little one would like the best: strawberry/mango, apple/banana, or blueberry/apple.

Free Recipe Book from Jiffy

Go here and you can get a free Jiffy Recipe Book
This book includes nutritional facts and camping recipes.

50 Free Prints From CVS for signing up

Sign up for CVS Photo Center It’s free and you’ll get 50 free prints when you join. Includes Free photo storage and sharing. After you register they will send you a confirmation email with the 50 free prints promo. You can pick them up at your local CVS and, you won't have to pay shipping!
 
 
Carefree Panty Liners Free Sample

Visit Walmart's sample page right now,and get a free sample of Carefree Panty Liners


Free Sample Of Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Relief
Walmart is offering a free sample of Zyrtec 24 Hr Allergy Relief


Free Pampers Potty Training Kit

This kit includes:

A free sample of Easy Ups Trainers (Dora Or Diego)

High-value coupons

Fun stickers & coloring pages

Step-by-step potty training tips

Potty Progress Chart

Dora or Diego training trophy


Pampers Potty Training Kit


Current Freebies To Avoid, They Will Not Come

Two free Sham Wow Towels
Coffee scented soap samples
Kiss My Face Body Wash samples
Ambi Soft & Even Stretch Mark Diminishing Oil samples
Your Magic Spice Samples
Caffeinated Soap Samples

Thanks! AcheapChicksRayOfSunshine
I would encourage everyone to check her page daily for great deals, freebies and, more!

Free BeingGirl Sample Kit

Sign up now to get a free Free BeingGirl Sample Kit Just fill out the quick survey to begin. Included in the kit are: 2 Tampax Pearl Tampons, 1 Compak Pearl Tampon, 1 Always Infinity Maxi-Pad, 2 Always Pantiliners, and 1 Always Feminine Wipe.

0 comments on "New Freebies"

Post a Comment

Blog Search
 It's Hip to Save!

Followers

 

My Blog List

A Welcome Message From Liz

Hey everyone! I'm a newbie at blogging, I know I must have been under a rock for the past few years but, hey It's never too late to start, Right? Let me start by telling you about me, and some other things. My name is Elizabeth, I live in Va. I have 2 beautiful children, Logan is 5 and, Cheyanne is 2. I have been married to my first love since March 2005. I am always looking for deals in this harsh economy. I have been finding great deals and freebies on the web for the past few months from various sites, and decided to put them all on one page. I will never take credit for a freebie or, deal unless I found it all by myself! I am no thief, so credit will be given where it is due! I hope that there are other people out there who will find this blog helpful. If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate!

Savvy Mom From Va! Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Distributed by Deluxe Templates